- The earliest extant Church historian, Eusebius (260-340 CE), recorded in his Ecclesiastical History (EH II.xxiii.4) that the “charge” over the original Jewish followers of Ribi Yәhoshua had been given over to his brother, the first Nәtzarim Paqid, Ya·aqov “ha-Tzadiq” Ben-David(Hellenized to “James the Just”).
- The earliest extant Church historian, Eusebius also documented that the Nәtzarim excised Saul, thereafter referred to exclusively as Paul, judging him an apostate (EH III.xxvii.4; see also NT corroboration in Ma·avar 15.41 with note 15.41.0 of Appendix V in Atonement In the Biblical ‘New Covenant’ (ABNC).
- The earliest extant Church historian, Eusebius further documented (EH IV.vi.3-4) that, in 135 CE, the Roman gentiles displaced the Nәtzarim by their expulsion (“ethnic cleansing”) from Yәrushalayim of every Jew… which included the 15th Nәtzarim Paqid (EH IV.v.1-4) whom the Romansdisplaced with the first gentile “bishop,” Marcus (EH V.xii.1) — the birth of the gentile Roman Church in 135 CE!!!
- The earliest extant Church historian, Eusebius further documented (EH III.xxvii.4-6) that the original Nәtzarim accepted only the JewishTana”kh as Bible and only The Netzarim (“their own”) Hebrew Matityahu (NHM) as an authentic account of the life and teachings of Ribi Yәhoshua, never accepting the the 2nd-4th century, heavily gentile-redacted (Greek), NT.
- Oxford historian James Parkes documented (The Conflict of the Church and the Synagogue) how the central misojudaic (Judaic-hating) displacement theology of the original (post-135 C.E.) Church drove the Hellenist Roman Christians to ally with the Hellenist Roman Empire in persecuting the original Nәtzarim (“Nazarenes”). The original Church insisted that the Nәtzarim were “superseded” (displaced) by the Church and, because they defied the Church’s rejection (“supercession”) of Torah, the Nәtzarim had become enemies of the Church and, therefore, servants ofSatan – who should no longer exist. This cooperation between the earliest Christian Church, who were Hellenist Romans, and the Hellenist Roman Empire in the persecution of the Nәtzarim Jews continued until Constantine eradicated the last remnant of the Nәtzarim in 333 CE. Parkes further demonstrated that 4th-century gentile Hellenist – misojudaic – Christianity was the polar antithesis of Judaic Ribi Yәhoshua of Nazareth and his original Judaic Nәtzarim disciples.
Tragically, while many Christians assume the Jews have been blinded and rejected by G-d, I’m a former Baptist preacher who can attest that it is Christians who have been deceived — blinded — by a great apostasy of Satan in 135 C.E. and perpetuated by an astounding willingness to live in ignorance of the historical beginnings of the Christian Church. Any encyclopedia recognized in leading universities (as contrasted with Christian-authored “summaries” that gloss over the apostasy) will provide eye-popping, breath-taking, revelations concerning the birth of Christianity and the Church and how it, and the savior-image it developed, became the arch-opposites of the first century historical Ribi Yәhoshua of Nazareth and his original Nәtzarim disciples.
Perhaps even more tragically, since the Roman Hellenists usurped the 15th Nәtzarim Paqid in 135 C.E., non-Jews have had no opportunity to follow the authentic, historical, Ribi Yәhoshua as Mashiakh. Presented with only the apostate (fourth-century Hellenist-redacted) image — Jesus Christ — Jews have rightly rejected the Christian distortion. For the first time since 135 C.E. (click on the “paqid” link, above), now there is an opportunity for both Jews and non-Jews who wish to follow the authentic, historical, Ribi Yәhoshua asMashiakh to do so.
The teachings of the Nәtzâr•im′ are based on historical documentation of “historical Jesus” published by many eminent historians of leading universities. Most Christians know that the historical man was a Jew from Nazareth. However, few Christians are aware of the historical record, documented even by the earliest Church historians like Eusebius, that he was known by the name “Ribi Yehoshua” — unmistakably identifying him as a Pharisee and that, as Dead Sea Scroll 4Q MMT has indisputably proven beyond any doubt whatsoever, all religious Jews in the first century considered Torah, both written and Oral, the core of their religious faith. This shatters many traditional, and strongly held, misconceptions.
Do you find the Hebrew, Torah and Pharisaic (today’s Orthodox) Judaism of the Nәtzâr•im′ strange or alien? Consider that, except for the issue of whether Rib′ i Yәho•shu′ a is the Mâ•shi′ akh as we believe he is, the Hebrew Tor•âh′ of Pharisaic-Orthodox Judaism of theNәtzâr•im′ is the same Hebrew Torah of Pharisaic-Orthodox Judaism practiced and taught by all religious Jews in the first century, including Ribi Yehoshua and his original Netzarim followers!!! This same Hebrew Torah of Pharisaic-Orthodox Judaism has been practiced and taught by millions of Pharisaic-Orthodox Jews around the world for millennia, and is still the same Hebrew Torah of Pharisaic-Orthodox Judaism practiced by millions of Orthodox Jews around the world today. The Netzarim are only one subset of the millions of Orthodox Jews in the world. Consider when you find these things alien how you became so alien from the authentic and historical Ribi Yehoshua you claim to follow and want to be like… and ask yourself why, and how, and what should you do about it. “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.”
Follow truth — Scripture — not the traditions and sayings of men.
The only Scripture that Ribi Yehoshua and his original Netzarim (corrupted to ‘Nazarene’) Jews knew and taught was the Tanakh (Jewish Bible), from which the “Old Testament” (begging the question of displacement) — Original Testament (OT) — was Christianized. All of his teachings were based in the Tanakh and he never taught anything contrary to it. Look up the following examples in any world-recognized encyclopedia:
- NT wasn’t even written until 4 centuries after the death of Ribi Yehoshua. (The few fragments of Greek papyri from the 3rd century were likely either Roman Hellenist paraphrases from Hebrew Matityahu or Roman Hellenist syncretisms.) Even then, only the Roman Hellenists, who had separated from the original Jewish followers by 135 C.E., accepted them.
- There are thousands of redactions in the earliest extant source manuscripts of NT.
- Christmas wasn’t celebrated until 5 centuries after the death of Ribi Yehoshua… and then it was syncretized from the birthday of the Roman sun-god by the Roman Hellenists who had separated from the original Jewish followers by 135 C.E.
- Easter wasn’t celebrated until several centuries after the death of Ribi Yehoshua… and then it was syncretized from the festival for the pagan goddess I*sh*t*a*r / A*sh*t*o*r*e*th by the Roman Hellenists who had separated from the original Jewish followers by 135 C.E.
- Sunday wasn’t celebrated until several centuries after the death of Ribi Yehoshua… and then it was syncretized from the day dedicated to the sun-god by the Roman Hellenists who had separated from the original Jewish followers by 135 C.E.
Historians like James Parkes have shown indisputably that the original Netzarim never acceded to any of these apostasies, continuing the original Torah teachings of Ribi Yehoshua. Unavoidably, the first Christians could only institute these apostasies by first displacing the Netzarim Batei–Din — by definition, Displacement Theology. Examination of the historical record shows that this is exactly what happened.
In 135 C.E., the gentiles (Romans) defeated the Jews and exiled every Jew – including the Netzarim and their 15th Paqid — from Yerushalayim (corrupted to ‘Jerusalem’). The conquering gentiles then filled that vacated leadership with the first gentile ‘bishop,’ giving birth in 135 C.E. to Christianity and the Church, retroactively inventing a previous “history” — that cannot explain their intractable enmity with the original Netzarim. Careful research shows, for example, that there is no documentation whatsoever of popes before 135 C.E. The Netzarim maintain the same Torah teachings today as they did in 135 C.E., the same as Ribi Yehoshua taught, and the same as Mosheh taught at Har Sinai. By the fourth century C.E., however, Christianity represented a 180-degree denial of everything that had gone before, a U-turn from Torah to follow the apostasy of Greco-Roman Hellenist mythology, sun worship and paganism. Every denomination that has sprung from Christianity, including all Protestants, Mormons and all Christian Jews and Christian pseudo-Judaism, is from this seed of apostasy.
Follow the authentic, historical, 1st-century Jew from Nazareth, Ribi Yәhoshua the Mashiakh — not his 4th-century Roman-redacted antithesis. The earliest extant Church historian, Eusebius, documented how, in 135 CE, Roman Hellenists ousted the Jews fromYәrushalayim and usurped the 15th Jewish successor to the 1st Nәtzarim Paqid, Ya·aqov (brother of Ribi Yәhoshua), then Hellenized the teachings of the original Nәtzarim Jews into the gentile Christian Church in Rome. The pope is another successor to a long line of usurpers of the Nәtzarim Paqid.